The College of the Florida Keys (CFK) invites prospective students to learn more about the college opportunities available locally at CFK through a virtual information session. Two event dates are scheduled for Tuesday, June 23 and Thursday, July 9, both at 5:30 p.m. CFK’s fall semester, which will include online and on campus classes, begins August 19.
Topics to be covered at the virtual information sessions include:
- Academic and career training programs, including bachelor’s degrees in business, hospitality, marine science, and nursing
- Guaranteed transfer to Florida universities with an Associate in Arts degree
- Paying for college: cost comparisons, financial aid, scholarships, payment plans
- New campus safety measures
- Steps to become a CFK student
Attendees will receive a code to waive the $30 application fee. Registration for the event is required. Visit the College’s website at FKCC.edu to learn more and to register. For more information, or to schedule a personal info session, contact Marissa Owens, CFK Director of Recruitment, at [email protected] or call 305-809-3207.