The 34th annual Conch Republic Independence Celebration starts this weekend in Key West. The party continues all week long with all the old favorites — the Bloody Battle, the Drag Races, etc. See the full schedule below.
MONDAY, APRIL 25
• Conch Republic Military Muster and Conch-Tail Party at 6 p.m. at The Gardens Hotel, Angela Street.
TUESDAY, APRIL 26
• March of the Sea Dogs pet parade at 5 p.m. from Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
• Mandatory captain’s meeting for the Bloody Battle at 9 p.m. at Schooner Wharf Bar on Williams Street.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27
• Conch Republic Hash Hares ‘N’ Hounds Fun Run at 4 p.m. through streets of Key West.
THURSDAY, APRIL 28th
• The Duval Street Mile race at 7 p.m. starting from the 1300 block of Duval Street.
• The World’s Longest Parade at 8 p.m. from
• Parade party at 9 p.m. at Schooner Wharf Bar, Williams Street.
FRIDAY, APRIL 29
• Conch Republic Naval Parade & Great Battle, 7 p.m., Key West Harbor.
• Victory Party at 9 p.m. at Schooner Wharf Bar, Williams Street.
SATURDAY, APRIL 30
• Conch Republic Crafts Show and Food Fest from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Duval Street between Greene and Eaton streets.
• Conch (Bar) Crawl from noon to 5 p.m., staring at Kelly’s Caribbean Bar on Whitehead Street.
• Conch Republic Red Ribbon Bed Races from 2 to 5 p.m. on Duval Street between Petronia and Fleming streets.
• Pirate’s Ball and Costume Competition at 7 p.m. at Schooner Wharf, Williams Street.
SUNDAY, MAY 1
• Conch Cruiser Car Show at noon at Schooner Wharf Bar, Williams Street.