Friday, April 15
- World premiere of documentary on the history of Key West, “Key West: 200 Years of History & Culture,” by filmmaker Michael J. Kirk. The Key West Art & Historical Society, Kirk and Tropic Cinema will host a free picnic-style screening at the new Parade Grounds at Fort East Martello Museum, 3501 S. Roosevelt Boulevard, 7 to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 16
- Monthly native plant sale, 9 a.m. to noon at the Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden, 5210 College Road. Stock Island.
- Best Cuban Sandwich Throwdown, 1 to 3 p.m. at the Green Parrot Bar. Tickets are $15, which includes sandwich tastings. All proceeds benefit the Key West Learning Center.
Sunday, April 17 (Easter)
- Easter egg hunt, 11 a.m. at Marriott Beachside Hotel, Key West.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Hard Rock Cafe, Key West.
- Adult Easter Eggstravaganza event, 1:30 p.m. at The Gardens Hotel, 526 Angela St., Key West.
Tuesday, April 19
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Advisory Council meets virtually, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Public comment will be accepted via email to [email protected]
- College of the Florida Keys career fair, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Visit CFK.joinhandshake.com.
Saturday, April 23
- Keys Energy Services’ 20th Tree Giveaway, 8:30 a.m. at 1001 James St., Key West and 755 Blimp Road, Cudjoe Key. The giveaway is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Customers will have their choice of two free native shade trees while supplies last.
Sunday, April 24
- Dr. Ryan Barnett of Key West Chiropractic and physical therapist Dr. Randall Sheffield will host a free health talk at noon at FYT Gym, 5450 Macdonald Ave. #9, Stock Island. They will talk about ways to achieve the next level of health and a beneficial mindset.