As campaigns heat up across the country and in the Florida Keys, everyone seems to be talking at once, but do they actually listen to themselves?
Top 10 sound bites from the political forum that suggest you’re backing the WRONG candidate:
10. My record speaks for itself. Just visit keysso.net to learn more.
9. You think the spread of COVID is bad? You should see how many people my opponent has infected with herpes.
8. Look, I’m not saying I agree with the blatant sexism, the part where he made fun of mentally challenged civilians, discredited the service and sacrifice of our military members, paid off a hooker, took a joy ride while infected with COVID-19 or didn’t pay taxes for the past 16 years. But I think our county commissioners are overall pretty good when you overlook all of that.
7. I’m telling all of my supporters to send checks made payable to Joyce Griffin. And then just add my name in the memo line.
6. Sure I’ve given money to Big Sugar. She’s the best dancer at Woody’s every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
5. If we are going to defund anything, we should defund the Salvation Army. They can’t fight for s*&^!
4. I put the “P” in political parties…If you know what I’m saying!
3. The first thing we need to do is stop all this civil rights nonsense.
2. Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell! I’m sorry, can you repeat the question?
1. Just check the facts! They can be found on Facebook.