President Donald Trump will land at the Navy Boca Chica Air Field on April 17 and travel to task force operations center near the Truman Waterfront to meet with the Joint Interagency Task Force South. But rest assured, there is a whole host of important people slated to meet with him — but it is not you, nor us. But there will be traffic, so we got that going for us. The only thing we don’t know is the exact subject or nature of the discussion; it’s hush-hush. We can’t help but speculate.
Top Real Reasons Trump is Visiting Key West
- He read “Quit your job and move to Key West.”
- He and Sean Hannity are meeting with their shared attorney — Dennis Ward.
- The South Florida sun is the only way to maintain the elusive hair color known as “autumn pumpkin puree.”
- He wants to build a wall between the U.S. and Cuba.
- He will be attending James Comey’s book signing at the Studios of Key West.
- He owes Randy Roberts hush money.
- So he can tweet about the horrible press he is receiving from the Keys Weekly.
- Releasing a turtle will help his image.
- Curry Mansion soon to be known as the Trump Mansion.
- He too is running for Key West mayor.