It’s that time of year again. Halloween brings out the best — and worst — in all of us. Many costume ideas and characters are trending in today’s news. Here, as always, to help with your decisions, we bring you the …
Top 10 Do and Don’t Halloween Costumes for 2021
10. Do: Squid Game tracksuit #001.
Don’t: Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala tracksuit
9. Do: Ted Lasso
Don’t: Ted Bundy
8. Do: Bernie Sanders in mittens
Don’t: Bernie Madoff in mittens
7. Do: John Legend
Don’t: Jon Gruden
6. Do: Gus the half-deer-kid from Sweet Tooth
Don’t: Wear this costume around your deer-hunting buddies.
5. Do: Lebron James from Space Jam
Don’t: Lebron James from the 2020 Playoffs
4. Do: House of Gucci “Patrizia Reggiani”
Don’t: House of Uh Oh “Steve Bannon”
3. Do: Robert Pattinson (Batman)
Don’t: Robert Durst (POS)
2. Do: William Shatner in space
Don’t: The phallic-shaped Blue Origin rocket that took him to space.
1. Do: Megan Fox at 2021 MTV Music Awards
Don’t: Ruin the moment by standing with Machine Gun Kelly.