HOLIDAY TRADITIONS: THE CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT IN THE FLORIDA KEYS — HOLIDAY MAGAZINE

Holiday traditions are funky things in the Florida Keys. You might roast chestnuts over an open fire, but only if the temperature drops into the 60s and...

WHEN & WHERE TO HOLIDAY IN THE FLORIDA KEYS

EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE FLORIDA KEYS KEY WEST FRIDAY. NOV. 25 MARC Christmas Tree Lot opens1401 Seminary St. | 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.  MONDAY, NOV. 28 Christmas Tree-Lighting FestivitiesBayview Park | 6...

GOOD TASTE HAS STAYING POWER: LA TRATTORIA TURNS 40 IN KEY WEST

Plenty of restaurants start their life in Key West known as what they “used to be.” “Have you been to that new place? It’s where (insert bygone restaurant)...

KEY WEST HIGH SCHOOL BAND PRESENTS HOLIDAY CONCERT DEC. 9 & 10

Few things symbolize high school football better than the school’s marching band, with its pageantry, pomp and proud percussive notes pounding in the hearts of everyone in...

DANNY CLINCH: THE MAN BEHIND MUSIC’S MOST RECOGNIZABLE PHOTOS

In the summer of 2022, photos of Bruce Springsteen leaning against his ‘69 SS Camaro took over the internet.  The Boss stands with one of his favorite cars...

BELIGHTED BIKES & HOLIDAY VILLAGE LIGHT THE NIGHT AT KEY WEST EVENT

By Amy Patton Grab your Santa hat and “bedazzle” your bicycles on Friday, Dec. 2, for the second annual Holiday Village & BeLighted Bike Ride presented by Wesley...

KEYS SPORTS SCOREBOARD & SCHEDULES (NOV. 24)

Recapping past week of action for high school sports and looking forward to this week’s slate of games. THE SCOREBOARD TeamSportOpponentDateResultMarathonGirls Basketball@Carrollton11/14L, 60-18Coral ShoresGirls Basketball@Divine Savior11/14W, 41-33Key WestGirls SoccerKeys...

BASKETBALL BEGINS FOR MARATHON, CORAL SHORES

Marathon Marathon’s record is not where the Dolphins were hoping it would be this season, but with their 0-3 start comes valuable learning experiences.  “We are starting a bit...

SPORTS WRAP PODCAST: FORMER KEY WEST FOOTBALL COACH AND DISTRICT CHAMPION ANDY SIEGAL

https://omny.fm/shows/the-florida-keys-weekly-podcast/nov-24-former-key-west-football-coach-andy-siegal Andy Siegal was hired in 1994 to coach the Key West Conchs’ football team. At just 24 years old, he was the youngest head football coach in...

SPORTS & MORE: MEMORIES OF A SPORTS REPORTER & EDITOR

Several months ago, I was asked to speak to the Sunrise Rotary Club about people I've met in my 65 years as a sports journalist. As I...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get Keys Weekly delivered right to your inbox along with a daily dose of Keys News.

Success! Please check your email for confirmation.