Everyone is all “wait till 2021 gets here” and “kick 2020 in the rear-view mirror,” right? How’s that working out?
10. In spite of calls for more diversity in NFL coaching hires, the same guy who blew a 25-point lead in the Super Bowl is now the Defensive Coordinator for the Dallas Cowboys.
9. McDonalds reintroduced the McRib — officially signifying the 7th Seal in the book of Revelation.
8. A group of people “defending democracy and freedom” seemingly had no problem following a guy in a “Camp Auschwitz” hoodie.
7. The Cleveland Browns won a playoff game — officially signifying the 6th Seal in the book of Revelation.
6. The University of Alabama found a way to make college football boring.
5. China is taking over the Bahamas and absolutely no one is paying attention.
4. The song “Gloria” is forever tainted.
3. O-Zone from the hit movies “Breakin” and “Breakin’ 2 Electric Boogaloo” passed away on Jan 13.
2. The same U.S. citizens who receive the biggest breaks on taxes also get to break in COVID-19 vaccine lines.
1. The cast from “Duck Dynasty” and that dude from Jamiroquai were able to infiltrate our nation’s Capitol.