Some places don’t want to see you out after 10; some of us look at 9 p.m. as midnight. Whichever camp you’re in, we have suggestions for you:
Top 10 Ways to Get in Trouble Before 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve
10.Put the empty rum bottle back in the cupboard. Don’t tell anyone it’s empty.
9. Send every text in ALL CAPS. At 10:01 p.m., switch back to normal upper and lowercase.
8. Show everyone “the moon” from the top of the Lobster Trap Tree.
7. Wear a painted face mask. And nothing else.
6. Donuts in the harbor.
5. Prank call the cops repeatedly with the message, “this is their second notice their car warranty is set to expire.”
4. Scrape your nails down every chalkboard storefront sign.
3. Ask your girlfriend if she’s gained weight.
2. Carry a roll of Mentos. Every time you see an open bottle of champagne, drop one in. Run.
- Walk your dog 251 feet from your residence.