Telling co-workers and friends that you got the ’rona must be handled delicately. Here, the Keys Weekly offers our best tips.
10. With a singing barbershop quartet hired to perform at your poker buddies’ doorsteps.
9. With a personalized message from Wrinkles the Clown.
8. Cameo.com: Use Gilbert Gottfried to host your “I’ve got COVID” video message and post to your Facebook page.
7. Spelled out in a bowl of Alpha Bits cereal.
6. During your weekly volunteer work as the official “Bingo Emcee” at Shady Oaks retirement home.
5. Using a puppet of any kind.
4. In the middle of Swingers Night at the Johnsons’ house.
3. Using sci-fi languages like Klingon, Yoda slang or any other things that dorks speak.
2. During a heated game of beer pong.
- From the back of a crowded elevator.