Need a break from the headlines? Since the news is now deemed fake anyway (cough*, eye roll), here are some gems that would be worth the bold, oversize font at least in these parts.
- City Commission Erupts in Flash Mob dancing to Rihanna’s “Yellow Diamonds”. They found love in a hopeless place.
- Navy Opens Base to Public to Test Drive Jets: Quoted, “Hey, you guys paid for them.”
- Truman Waterfront to Finish in March 2018
- Bob The Octopus Will Predict Key West’s Next Mayor
- Bartenders Lock Restrooms in Protest of “Mocktail” Trend
- Jimmy Buffett: Margaritas are too salty; I like Moonshine now.
- Marco Rubio Hired as School Security Guard
- Study Reveals: Spring Breakers Are Messing with Us.
- Trikes Banned Due to “Uncoolness”
- Marathon Declares War on Key West: “They are uppity.” Islamorada Refuses to Take Sides.
- Research Shows 90% of Residents Hate Mangoes.
- Tallahassee agrees to treat Florida Keys like grownups.
- Elon Musk buys winter home on Coco Plum
- Fast pass now available for seafood booths at Original Marathon Seafood Festival
- Aaron Carters Moves Back to Marathon; Opens Queso & Yoga Studio
- Residents Admit Eating Stone Crabs is Something of a Pain
- Target To Replace Kmart in Local Plaza
- Publix to offer home delivery
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to Headline Seafood Fest
- The Old 7 Mile is Open for Business!
- Duck Key to be Annexed!
- Council Breaks Ground on Community Swimming Pool
- Affordable Housing Solved!